Ever since we decided to also show the substitues in a SoccerProject match report, we noticed some spots on the bench were left empty by the assistent coach. Clearly this was a bug, but it turned out very hard to find the exact cause.
Thanks to manager el stino and a few other persisting Dutch managers we were able to spot 2 specific cases in which this anomaly would occur. As often, once we found those, it was an easy fix in the code.
Although we can never be sure all N.N.-related problems are solved now, at least I’m sure I fixed 2 bugs and I’d like to thank all managers who helped finding this bug. Muchos Gracias !Community, Development, Soccerproject